I was being teased the other night (as per usual) because I talk with my hands… It’s a typical Italian trait.. I can’t help that. Anyhoo… apparently this is what I look like. Classy, right? This is going to be fun… I haven’t decided yet if I will actually reveal what I was trying to describe (it’s pretty embarrassing) but by all means… don’t let that stop you! Guess!
19 Notes/ Hide
- rad-3 likes this
- graphicdesignhotties reblogged this from lorenrochelle and added:
- un answered: The process in which the Deathstar was destroyed?
- solarstorm answered: u look pretty good, didnt’ really read the post so i dont know, but its a good pic bbab
- mikeypizzle likes this
- theevolutionofkaui likes this
- soupsoup answered: let me tell you something about my family, we are tick as teeves.
- soupsoup likes this
- maliamiglino answered: yup, all us italians are guilty of moments like this when we talk
- maliamiglino likes this
- johnnortonjnr reblogged this from lorenrochelle and added:
- chaiface answered: I do the same thing, as does my Italian mama. I can’t help it, I’m an expressive Irish/Italian girl who can’t keep her hands or mouth still.
- wordlife answered: “…and then he told me to shove that balloon riiiight in there.”
- rubendomfer likes this
- allpointsnorth answered: “…and that’s where babies come from!”
- influent likes this
- lorenrochelle posted this